Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How to make Money with WordPress

Do you know how to make Money with Wordpress I google a lot to find it. I got so many resources, little bit Confused about that all. It’s really hectic.

last night just checking my tweets i got a Short URL website ity.im and I started using the short url service to shorten my links. Then I found that they also provide the Wordpress Plug-in.

Its really Nice. I like the idea of making money with Wordpress. We just have to download it and Run on our blog. Once we install the plug-in, certain links on our Wordpress blog will be automatically converted to ity.im short url's. When someone on your Wordpress blog clicks on one of these links you will earn revenue from:

1. Displaying interstitial ads
    2. Text ad clicks in the top frame
    3. Referral signups from referral link in the top frame
    4. Place your own ads in an adframe displayed on the destination page of shortened urls!
    5. Add text ads and interstitial ads directly to your website with our JavaScript code

Wish this will help you to earn money with Wordpress and please suggest me some more Ideas also.

Keep Blogging start earning

2. Default

I could not add my adsense ad in wordpress but I can add my ads in blogger. What should be done for getting ads in wordpress blogs. Please let me know

4. Default

ok thanks for the information

totally rave. it's a think relates for all blog engines, not only for WP

Quote Originally Posted by nagarasapandi View Post
    I could not add my adsense ad in wordpress but I can add my ads in blogger. What should be done for getting ads in wordpress blogs. Please let me know
    try ad rotate, advertising manager or easy adsense.
    Last edited by denny124; 06-13-2011 at 17:05 PM.

7. Default

wow, it is great article. WP is related to SEO, if you use module of WP, you will get a higher rank in Google.

Earning money through wordpress.com is possible. But the good way is to use wordpress as a stand alone CMS after purchasing a domain name. Because in in free wordpress blog, there are default adsense ads of wordpress.

thanks for sharing. very useful. fashion shoes

10. Default

You can also use LinkBee which allows you to add your Google adsense code, which gives you a share of the ad views. I've used them for years with much success.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast