Thread: Best keyword

Default Best keyword

on the first page of Google; is there a particular keyword that has gotten you on the first page? Did it make any traffic? Now precisely how much traffic was this website able to generate? This can be talked about with no helpful positions with an attempt to maintain other people’s work secret and I as well realize that the site is rather qualified. Although they haven’t really been outstanding, I have got greater keyword rankings. For long tail keywords, I do have a convinced favorite. I am quite curious to know concerning top keywords that produce traffic. Please do share your thoughts with me.

Everyone should use the perfect and the best keyword for their online success. This is very important for SEO ranking.

Keyword is much needed for a site,and you should also mention the keywords in content,meta and so that the google identifies the repeated keyword of your site and displays at top.

4. Default

keyword is important element of web site is commonly used in search of any content.
    mainly keyword is
    1 Exact keyword
    2 Long tail keyword
    3 Short tail keyword
    4 Prefix keyword
    5 Suffix keyword

Hello,

Keywords Analysis very important as per SEO point of view. While the selection of keywords below things needs to keep in mind.

1) Keywords are chosen as per the Business
    2) while selecting the keywords choose location while keywords
    3) long and medium tail keywords are important.
    4) select a different kind of free tool for keywords analysis. like Google Keywords Planner.

Thanks
    Amol Nahire

Quality content and related keywords play an major role in better ranking of your website

Quote Originally Posted by andrewnell21 View Post
    on the first page of Google; is there a particular keyword that has gotten you on the first page? Did it make any traffic? Now precisely how much traffic was this website able to generate? This can be talked about with no helpful positions with an attempt to maintain other people’s work secret and I as well realize that the site is rather qualified. Although they haven’t really been outstanding, I have got greater keyword rankings. For long tail keywords, I do have a convinced favorite. I am quite curious to know concerning top keywords that produce traffic. Please do share your thoughts with me.
    An important factor is high PA & DA of your website. Your site indexed first page in Google if you site get high PA & DA.

As its name Keyword it is really plays a role of key in process of showing your web page in organic result for particular niche keyword.

The best keywords and phrases will make your revenue better So for organic ranking we must choose the best long-tail keywords

If you want to rank on the first page on Google than you have to trick your keyword like variate your keywords and use long tail keywords, Used synonyms of the keyword and exact match phrase match by this trick you can easily rank on the first page of the google. if I give you an example of a keyword like SEO services if I variate this keyword like SEO services in Dubai, Seo Company in Dubai,
    SEO companies in Dubai etc.