Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What about "Unlimited" hosting?

Hello, i saw some offers around the net from hosting companies, they claim to offer unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwith? do you think this is real? can they really offer unlimited everything?

Default Re: What about "Unlimited" hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by davidf25sc
    Hello, i saw some offers around the net from hosting companies, they claim to offer unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwith? do you think this is real? can they really offer unlimited everything?
    In most case, If your account use the Cpu Time too much, They will request you to upgrade your account or suspend your A/c.

Good Luck

Well most of them Just pretend & they turn off after a month or two's, rather than such offers i preffer to get a dedicated server.

Unlimited = lies

There are no such thing as unlimited harddrives are there.

Well, the explanation they give is that they increase their storage capacity as more is needed, but im not sure how they do it with bandwith, im not really an expert, and to get a dedicated server is too expensive for me, but like Kam said when you make too much use of your account you might get suspended.

Regardless, they're still all lies.

It's not possible to have unlimited. Try uploading a terabyte. They won't allow it. They use 80gb harddrives and fit at least 1,000 accounts on each server.

What I don't know about unlimited hosting is how they pay for the servers and other stuff if most of them hasn't any ads or forum posting.

You'd only want to use this in the case that you plan on overusing resources and you don't care about performance. If you care about performance you want to be on a limited plan.

unlimited looks like a marketing technique, unlimited doesnt exits.
    host wich offer this kinds of thinks is not a good company
    TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
    50 slots $10 dollars month
    100 slots $20 dollars month

those are just bogus because unlimited means ow do they attach disks any seerver had aimited disk space only
    I dont trust like this types of hosts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast