Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default The right way to blog

I had read about some SEO techniques on this forum and I utilized them for blogging and free article submission sites. I wish to know whether I am going on the appropriate path or not. I have posted my comments on around 30 blogs that are do-follow sites. I have also published around six original articles to different sites with one different anchor assigned to each article. I practise these tasks every week. The article has only one link pointing to my site. What is your opinion regarding this? Do you think I Am the right trackor should I renew the articles?

Using the Name\URL is the right blogging techniques.

3. Default

Right blogging techniques ids to put all your details in your blog like name,url,etc

do follow blogs are more useful.

Keep adding quality content to your site besides obtaining do follow links from high page rank sites.

Aye these are good practices. If you can keep them up you're sure to rank higher.

You just have to make interesting and quality information in that way more and more people would love your web blog.

i think most important think is use word press for your blog really i think mostly blogger are useing wordpress theme

IT's good for getting good rank...

10. Default

The right way to blog is to do regular posting with unique & informative content.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast