Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1. Default Effective blog commenting

Commenting on other blogs can be overwhelming if you try to combine it with your regular blogging activities. Let me tell you my regular blogging activities: writing blog posts, moderating comments on my blog, replying to those comments, reading other blogs in my niche, writing guest posts, dealing with guest post submissions, dealing with paid projects, commenting on other blogs, participating in social media … you get the idea.
    So even though we know the importance of commenting on other blogs, we just cannot devote a whole day to it. It’s part of our strategy, though, so we need to be efficient in my commenting. “Effificent” means working smart (rather than hard), getting more done in less in less time, and making things easy to handle.

commenting in others blog is an important technique of search engine optimization.It is effective in link building creation.

3. Default

Comments in blog or articles is a great way to get backlinks.Ok,I agree that you can't do that all day along,but at least a half day

When you do blog commenting you should take care of certain thing such are

1. Relevancy is to be maintained.
    2. Do on High PR, so that chances to obtain backlinks.
    3. Go to the point.
    4. You should get maximum approved comments to get quick results.

5. Default

blog commenting is an method of seo to buid backlinks

Blog commenting is effective and useful method in getting quality backlinks and traffic.

For effective blog commenting you have to give your comments in your relevant area and that should be high PR. Always try to give valuable comments and replies for better results.

Blog commenting is good source of links and traffic but keep in mind your comment should be short and meaningful or good.

Blog commenting is one of the effective way of getting backlink. so it must be done in site blogs relevant to your site.

A blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog. Most blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static website. Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast