Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healthy eating

Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, improving your outlook, and stabilizing your mood.

Ok, I apply It.

“If you devote one day to healthy eating, you will know you can do it again and learn to enjoy it!”
    “By adopting a healthier diet you will not only add years to your life but you’ll improve the quality of the years you have.” personally i like this lines well come to the point to discuss healthy eating this is very interesting & important topic for our life.

Frankly speaking choose all kinds of fruits and vegetables — fresh, frozen, canned, juiced and dried. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Look for fruits and vegetables of many different colors. Then try a “healthy sauté” using a small amount of liquid to cook vegetables. Need a quick, healthy weeknight dinner? Try a salad. The American Heart Association has tasty recipes packed with such items as tofu, broccoli, mushrooms and much more.

ys, i agree with you!!!

5. Default

i dont think so....
    Last edited by Rinzarajpoot007; 08-19-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. These nutrients include protein, carbohydrates, fat, water, vitamins, and minerals. Nutrition is important for everyone. ... No food or diet can prevent you from getting breast cancer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2