Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default which is best window?

window 7 or window xp
    i prefer to window xp

For me it has always been Windows XP which in most cases most people prefer windows 7

I think I have learnt most things on XP so it is still my favourite, however I do like a lot of the functionality Windows 7 has to offer too.

Interesting you haven't asked what people think of Vista...

Initially i was using Windows XP and now i am using Wiindows 7 64 bit, it have many plus points but i am facing many difficulties while downloading any software and most importantly i cant install SQL software so now i have partitioned my system and use both the operating systems.

Currently I’m using windows 7 its rally easier than windows xp, I hope windows 7 is the best.

i used several types of windows but i found windowsXP better.

I think, Windows 7 is one of the successful operating system that is released after the windows XP and is being used now. Windows 7 has lots of graphical components implemented and it can also be said as the most attractive operating system of the Microsoft. Even though the windows 7 is not a open source operating system people always prefer windows 7 because of the reliability factor.
    so that's why Winndow 7 is best to anyone.

I believe that Win7 will prove as a new WinXP, a WinXP of current decade, but we will see. I'm currently trying out Win7 and I'm very pleased with options and good stuff that they implemented in this OS.

One and only Windows XP is worlds best and awesome operating system that i ever used
    i love to use its every feature

In latest version of windows, windows 7 is best, regarding options, graphical layout windows 7 is best than any other latest version of windows, I'm also using windows 7, I'm enjoying to operate this version of windows.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast