Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: WHy yahoo is so cheap?

Damn, I missed that $2 offer
    I would have bought some domains from them for my clients and saved some bucks..

Please post here again if they run that aftar once more

I didn't used yet. But i saw that 1.99 offer. And not sure abt the current price. However, they their renew fees are lot higer than their promo price.

I think its because of the ads, i think they pay half of the amont or may be because of the compitation from others.

I dont think Yahoo is cheap if you compare with what other firms have to offer.

They give it only for First Year. After that domain name cost will be 9.95 that is why they giving domain names at that rates.NO cheap on there my friend

Even if yahoo is cheaper I would still prefer to register domains at namecheap. They are my favorite.

To register there for one year is cheap and after that it will not that cost effective next year when you will renew your account.

Maybe they have hidden cost. I didn't used yet. Im not sure the current price but their renew fees are bit higher than promo price.

Remember that this is the price only for the first year and only for one domain.

I think they are buying it for extremely huge bulk + sponsorship so they can sell it again for a very cheap price.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast