Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Features of a Good Web Host?

Hey everyone,

I am curious as to what everyone takes into consideration when looking for a web host. Are there certain criteria that they must have?

All Feedback is Appreciated!

Useful software and configuration options.
    Reliable service.
    Ease of upgrading installed software.
    Informed CSRs.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

A reliable web host Keep itself updated provide support for latest web applications and upgrade servers as well.

Reliable service and 99.9% server uptime and 24*7*365 tech support.
    also don't forgot about reviews of the service providers.

First of all i am looking for reviews from clients.After that i contract them and i am making a lot of questions to this company to test their response time and their knowledge.

Good host provide stable hosting server but the most important thing to consider is server uptime, response time, application support and customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1 View Post
    Good host provide stable hosting server but the most important thing to consider is server uptime, response time, application support and customer support.
    thanks for sharing this nice info with us.
    hoping more from u.

9. Post Re:

A good host will offer industry standard uptime, money back guarantee, good support, technical and customer, 24/7 live chat, and overall longevity as a company. Also, you can read reviews. Almost all companies in any industry will have complaints so consider the ratio of bad to good ones when you are looking into reviews.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nile Hadwards View Post
    A good host will offer industry standard uptime, money back guarantee, good support, technical and customer, 24/7 live chat, and overall longevity as a company. Also, you can read reviews. Almost all companies in any industry will have complaints so consider the ratio of bad to good ones when you are looking into reviews.

I totally agree with your point of view. Its good..

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast