Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Text Adsense unit VS Images Adsense Unit

Text Adsense unit VS Images Adsense Unit which is more Effective ?
    Genie PR is India's no.1 pr agency | public relations service

That is a good question but in order to find a convincing reply to that, it is essential to examine the web pages which have been monetized through PPC ad units. For example, if there are valuable contents on the sites, using texts instead of graphics would be recommended, putting blocks of AdSense between the articles on the sites.

On the other hand, the top and bottom parts of the websites could be among great spots to be dedicated to commercial blocks of ads and text links because they are seen by net surfers very quickly most of the time. One thing is important and that is not adding too many blocks of ads to pages because they would create confusions.

ad size and ad unit depends on your website. check the performance report in adsense account and decide that what kind of ad is better for you.

I use both, and I think that's probably the best option. Google will always serve the highest paying ad as it wants money too!

Image ads get more CTR but i suggest you to use both.

6. Default

If we talk about cpc then text adsense ads have high cpc than image ads.

advertisers invest more dollar on image ads.

I prefer having both on my sites, text ads between the post gets higher CPC than other areas. However, traffic always matters when it comes CPC, try to attract US and Canada visitors more.

Quote Originally Posted by geniepr View Post
    Text Adsense unit VS Images Adsense Unit which is more Effective ?
    Text ads is more better when you have targeted traffic and image ads are generally cpm ads so if you have lots of untargeted traffic go with image ads.

Ad unit and Ad size dependent on your website. check the performance report in Adsense account and decide that what kind of ad is better for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast