Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default what is mean by alexa rank

Hello all,
    Kindly tell me what is mean by alexa rank?? what is role of alexa rank in seo???

Alexa rank is the tool for measure traffic of website and it is very important for seo purpose. It tells our website traffic and reputation.

3. Default

Alexa global traffic rank is a measure of how a website is doing relative to all other sites on the web over the past 3 months.

Alexa estimates the number of visitors to all sites on the Internet. It’s a complicated calculation that involves correcting for biases as well as identifying and discarding fake or spam traffic. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months is ranked first.

Hi!
    Alexa global traffic rank is a measure of how a website is doing relative to all other sites on the web over the past 3 months. The rank is calculated using a proprietary methodology that combines a site's estimated average of daily unique visitors and its estimated number of pageviews over the past 3 months.

Alexa is an independent company which offers a rating of your website. Their rating, however, is no way related to Google PR ( which now does not exist ). Alexa is no authority in this field. Neither do they have error-free means to rate a website. Still, a lot of people follow and check Alexa ranks for approximate positioning of a website based on a locale.

Alexa estimates the rank of a website by estimating the traffic of a website but there are ways to increase Alexa rank, so my suggestion in to increase DA of a website instead of Alexa rank.

Alexa rank is completely based on your website traffic. I'm not include this in my SEO activity. I think it does not important for SEO.

Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cpanel Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

Alexa rank is basically a measure of how good or how popular a site is Globally. It is basically a numerical value assigned to your website in comparison to all the websites around the world. It shows the following details

1. Bounce Rate
    2. page on Time
    3. demographics (where the audience is exactly coming from)
    4. Global Rank
    5. Daily Pageviews Per Visitor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast