Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Motherboards AMD or Intel

Which is better in terms of quality, performance and features?

I don't know enough about them to make an opening statement so please share your thoughts : )

I’ll go with Intel because it has good capability to maintain all the heavy software’s plus the performance is best as compared with AMD.

Intel main board performs more expressions for programming and coming to amd is gaming and animations.

AMD is known for its gaming graphic property. In my point of view AMD is best for gaming but it doesn't survive a Power Failure. there's no doubt that Intel's third-generation Core products are at the top of the pile, but they are much expensive then AMD.

According to my opinion, Intel motherboard is best in terms of quality,features,Performance.

Intel chipsets are far far beyond AMD's in the last few years. If you are looking for cheap stuff then go with AMD but if you want top quality and performance there is no question.. Intel is the way to go.

7. Default

We always prefer quality first, it's true that Intel is real reflection of truth in it field.

I recommend the Intel brand in computer main boards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast