Question With Google how can I have my site indexed rapidly?

Associating to hosting, registration and server and the entire formalities that were to be accomplished are finished at present and I have recently made a site as well. to be indexed rapidly, what should be done to entice Google crawlers? I am not truly concerned in paid methods and I do not like to utilize any black hat SEO strategies which is a fantastic method of being indexed rapidly is through establishing links. Are there experts here to concur with what I have to mention? To be indexed rapidly in Google, what are the strategies to be applied?

You can Submit your website URL to Google by signing into your Google Account and going to the Submit URL option in Webmaster Tools

Robots.txt is a file that helps Google know what to index and what not. If this file gives permission not to index that page, a spider will leave it and go forward. There are many pages on a website that you don’t want to index such as admin page. For that, you can simply put it on robots.txt file.

Where is this Submit Url Option in Google Search Console? I searched for it but I couldn't find it.