Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1. Default

i prefer to home remedies for skin care.

Revlon cosmetics continue to make iconic loveliness looks. Apart from standard beauty staples, the product keeps it youthful and fresh with the newest in beauty trends.
    Last edited by shaunwool; 05-13-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Hello guys i prefer Mederma scar removal treatment for you to cure any kind of skin treatments. I hope the best
    Last edited by natasha990; 04-18-2016 at 06:35 AM.

There are so many kinds of cosmetics products available on the market. I believe in using nature skin items because they can help you get a wonderful skin in an all-natural way

5. Default

Silicon is referred to as the beauty mineral. This helps in the improvement of your skin and also has some significant health benefits. Silicon is the mineral that is known to accelerate chemical responses inside the body. The sources of silicon consist of cereals, carrots, onions, cucumber, honey, and pumpkin. You can also take a silicon supplement like Biosil for meeting your body’s daily need of silicon. If you want to secure more information about the product, you can visit Vitasave.ca.

As for me I have been using different brands like
    Dior,Guerlain and sometimes I noticed an allergic reaction. After that I understood that I need something natural and found really effective and cheap remedies which are always at hand. My favourite cosmetics at the moment is fruit facial masks, cucumber mask and some yogurt masks)

please use branded products for skin that is very helpful to clean up your face.
    Last edited by charlesdickens; 10-25-2016 at 05:15 AM.

It depends on the skin type and weather, i have a combination skin type so i choose the makeup products according to the weather. in winter i use liquid foundation where as in summer i use dry tv-paint stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2