Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is VPN?

Default What Is VPN?

HI guys I want To know About VPN Is This a proxy bypasser OR what I need a brief Information about VPN please help me friends

VPN gives extremely secure connections between private networks linked through the Internet. It allows remote computers to act as though they were on the same secure, local network.

Quote Originally Posted by raghunand View Post
    VPN gives extremely secure connections between private networks linked through the Internet. It allows remote computers to act as though they were on the same secure, local network.
    Is it secure ? OR Not i am using A free VPN Software i just want to Know That is it secure ?

Quote Originally Posted by raghunand View Post
    I agree with this. We can work from anywhere in the world that connected to our work stations. The Virtual Private Networks is not expensive.

A VPN, or virtual private network, may be a methodology of adding a layer of security and privacy to each private networks and public ones like local area network hotspots. It combines the safety of a private network and therefore the flexibility of the broader web. to raised perceive what a VPN is, let’s speak a trifle bit regarding private networks generally.

Vitual private netwrok is the process of adding a layer of security that are connected across a public network.

A VPN is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network.

VPN remains for Virtual Private Network. Here's the way it meets expectations. You, sitting at home, unite with the Internet as typical and after that begin the VPN programming....

VPN Means Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a network technology that creates a secure network connection over a public network such as the Internet or a private network owned by a service provider. Large corporations, educational institutions, and government agencies use VPN technology to enable remote users to securely connect to a private network.

A VPN is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast