Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

1. Default

I get from google images and some of providers

If you are looking for additional images for editorial usage please refer henkel site

I have a cd with tons of images, pics an other stuff

Usually, I created images/ graphics by myself as I am a professional graphic designer and for this purpose, I am using many software.
    Currently, I am using KrojamSoft PhotoViewerPro which has great features of editing the images.

Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limit, No bandwidth limit e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : ACFREEHOST.COM

7. Default

Thanks For Your Information.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by synthia View Post
    Where do you get images and graphics for your website? Do you buy them, go to free sites like www.sxc.hu, create them yourself, or (gulp) copy (steal) them from unauthorized sources? I'm a bit of a photography nut, so I have a nearly infinite collection of both good and bad images to manipulate and play with.
    I just made by myself by pts CS6

i prepared on canva

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3