Default How to extend my domain name?

Hai to all,

I am herlet william. I feel so happy to join with you people. I want to extend my Domain name. Can you please suggest me some tips and procedure.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    herlet,
    rxonlineshopee.com

What do you mean when you say "extend my Domain name" ?

3. Default

you mean extend name domain or age domain?

Q: Do I have to wait until the stated expiration date before renewing my domain name?
    A: You don't have to wait for your domain name registration to expire before renewing it. In fact, it is a good idea to extend the term well before the expiration date - why worry about letting the expiration date pass by because you were too busy and it slipped your mind? The term you choose for renewal will be added to your existing term no matter when you renew

really i don't get ur point of view

ahh ,idiots ewryvhere.

I say take the name of the nastiest authority you can report to, and threaten the hosting people with going to them.
    At the same time, I suggest you drop your company's name to this authority (but make no mention of meccahosting for the moment), just so you can get the ball rolling as quickly as possible if necessary.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by herlet View Post
    Hai to all,

I am herlet william. I feel so happy to join with you people. I want to extend my Domain name. Can you please suggest me some tips and procedure.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    herlet,
    rxonlineshopee.com
    haha... that's funny but if your a newbie you might don't know that you have bought a name and there is no way you can extend it register a new domain if you don't like the current one.
    Point Blank Seo Link Building Course Review : Learn The Art Of Link Building
    John Chow Scam : Learn john chow secretes of sucess
    Article Marketing Robot Review : Domain Parking Strategies.

If you are going to buy or sell domain names then you can do it of course, there are lots of people doing this business and earning good money.

But at first you need to give time in learning so that you would not lose anything.

Before buying a domain name know where you are going to sell.

All generic TLDs and many country-code TLDs let you extend domain registration for longer periods, typically up to ten years in one-year increments. If you need to extend your domain name, just go to your name register and buy more years.