Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

definitely domain!

Sub domain blog is useful to and helps in enhancing positions and getting visitors or traffic through shades of search phrases. Blog visitors like to open domain link as well and they like to purchase items and services. Amazing weblog articles are helpful to turn targeted traffic into customers of customers.

Hosted domains are the best one but if you have tight budget then go with blogger.

Yes!!!

Your blog as a subdirectory of your main website
    When you host your blog as a subdirectory of your website, your blog becomes an integral part of your website. Google sees your website and your blog as ONE website.
    Publishing content frequently is a great way to battle the competition on certain keywords. Frequent content publishing is something you can best do on a blog platform, as oppose to normal website.As you start publishing content on your blog platform – in line with your keyword strategy. – your blog will start performing better in Google on those keywords. And because your blog is an integral part of your website, your main website domain will benefit.

Your blog as a subdomain of your main website
    When you host your blog as a subdomain of your website, your blog and website are technically two separate websites. This effects your SEO. Once other sites start linking to your blog posts, the link juice will go to your subdomain rather than to your main domain.You would for instance expect a subdomain to build up it’s own pageRank, separate from the main domain. But there is debate about this. I have personally also seen subdomains and main domains with the same PageRank.

I have seen the sub folder / sub domain battle be fought on many forums. In the end most of them said that using subdomain is not a bad SEO. At least, that is what I believe. I have set a few blogs with subdomains. None of them got hurt with Google.

Google treats subdomains as subfolders. But if you just want to run you blog, it depends of the activity you run on the main site. But I can suggest to put your blog on subfolder. But if you run another application or a service which has nothing to do with your main domain, then you can use a subdmain

Google thinks of a subdomain as an entirely different domain, so if your blog has content related to your main domain, then a subfolder is the way to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2