Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What is Windows 8?

What is Windows 8?

Windows 8 is the most recent operating system designed by Microsoft. It introduces a lot of new changes, so if you're thinking of upgrading from a previous version of Windows, you should carefully look at these changes to decide whether upgrading is a good idea.

There have been many different versions of Windows over the years, including Windows 7 (released in 2009) Windows Vista (2006) and Windows XP (2001). While previous versions of Windows mainly ran on desktop and laptop computers, Windows 8 is also designed to run on tablets. Because of this, the interface has been simplified so that it will work with touchscreens.

Well, I am still using Windows 7 so I am pretty happy with this information which is useful for me.

Windows 8 is a new operation system from Microsoft which is good but still am using Windows 7 because this is best.

Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows that has various kinds of advanced features and functions. It has introduced significant changes to the windows operating systems.

Windows is a new Operating System launched by Microsoft Windows. It is completely different from the previous versions of Windows. It has a whole new look with some advanced features mainly designed for the touch users.

Windows 8 is the latest Operating System released by Microsoft Windows. It has a whole new look and have some new features.

Windows 8 is the most radical, risky, innovative and original re-imagining of the Windows franchise that Microsoft have ever done.
    They have taken every piece of the traditional Windows Operating System apart and put it back together in a very creative package. You, the public will tell Microsoft whether this experiment has been successful when it is released.

I also install window 8 but then I have to reinstall window 7 because there was some error. I think it has been update and remove all the error. so Now I'll must try to install.

Window 8 is a latest operating system by Microsoft.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast