Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dreamweaver is a tool for making web sites.

Dreamweaver is a tool for making web sites. Learning Dreamweaver can be a bit of an uphill struggle if you are new to either web design, html or the program itself. When you first open it, even the welcome screen can look daunting, there seems to be 1000 tools you would never even think of using and it all seems a bit much. Well, this is where this post comes in, here I highlight the tools that useful to even the most seasoned web designers and vital to beginners. The aim is to come to a conclusion whether Dreamweaver is an overpriced text editor or a vital tool for creating professional web sites.
    Hello

Yes i agree with Dreamweaver is the best tool for website creating

Thanks for the awareness, I'm not quite an expert with Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver is perfect tool for the website developing. It is awesome including features and very simple to use and has also providing default coding features to web developer.
    Last edited by martinfranker; 08-22-2013 at 09:36 AM.

- Dreamweaver is the most advance product on the market. One of the features that separates Dreamweaver from most other web editors - is it templates functionality.This make designing and maintaining websites are simpler task.

dreamweaver cs version is best software to create a interractive website. It has behaviours and presets that make easy to make a webpages

Yes Dreamweaver is perfect and one of the best web design tool.

Well, I also like Dreamweaver which pretty good and easy to operate, but I also want to know what others peoples use for web designing.

Yes, I agree my friends Dreamweaver is a bets web designing software.It is simple and easy to use for creating the web page.

Design Your Web Pages and Get Them Online
    There are three ways to create and get your website online:
    1- Some web hosts offer Easy-To-Use Site Builder that helps you build your web pages without difficulty, even if you are not skilled in using any website creating software. Their web builder is a WYSIWYG program (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). This means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
    2- You can create the pages offline with your favorite program (DreamWeaver, FrontPage, Microsoft Publisher, iWeb, etc.), and then upload them to your web host. This is another easy way to get your website online.
    3- Frontpage Extensions allow you to publish your site directly from the FrontPage application. This means that you will not have to upload files through FTP, or another method. Microsoft FrontPage is a popular WYSIWYG HTML editor and web site administration tool from Microsoft.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast