Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Computer Mouse

Default Computer Mouse

What would be the cost of a Wireless mouse?

Try a Google search and you should find many sources.....and prices...)
    Help for new marketers
    www.for-new-marketers.info/blog
    www.marketingforums.net free to join........

If you don't require it for an emergency, then I would suggest you not to go for a wireless computer mouse. It runs on battery and that will become your recurring expenses every 10 days for a 5-6 hours use daily. It can cost you around $15-$18 depending on the company.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cheap Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

In wireless mouse no need of wires to send signals from the mouse to a computer. The cost of wireless mouse depend of brand. I use quantum wireless mouse which is cost near about Rs.350

Check ecommerce websites like Flipkart and amazon I'm sure you will find some good deal there

6. Default

There are many Websites like Flipkart, Snapdeal, ebay, Homeshop18, Junglee and Amazon. You can find more and more wireless mouse in good offers.

You can check on Computer stores, inquire at dealers so you can get less. There are different brands and classes but if you prefer for a wireless mouse, I will say it is costly rather because you have to buy batteries for it. Additional cost.

Simply you can find this on different online shopping sites according to your needs.

the cost of wireless mouse is depend on brand. i brought logitech wireless mouse in Rs.671, others company have different rates. HP X3000 wireless mouse available in RS.699

10. Default

EVETECH has become one of the nation's most awarded System Builder and has relationships with all of the top computer component companies in the world including Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, MSI, Microsoft, and many more featuring Gaming Pc's, Custom Built Cheap Gaming Computer Systems, The lastest Gaming PC Systems, Intel i7 PC Gaming Desktops. Configure your own Gaming Pc Here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast