1. Default Which one is the best Place to Travel in India

Hi all, i love India, and now i want to know your views about which Place is best to travel In India ?
    For all replies thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In India you can visit so many places but it depends on your choice. If you are willing to travel to India in winter then you can visit Kerala, Rajasthan & Goa. And If you are willing to visit in Summer then Shimla, Kashmir & Ooty is the best destinations.

You can also visit wildlife sanctuaries, lakes, valley of flowers and such so many beautiful places in India. India has also various popular pilgrimage destinations and Kailash Mansarovar is one of them. Every year in the month of May/June the kailash mansarovar yatra begins till august. Its one of the most sacred pilgrimage destinations in Himalayas.
    Last edited by deepak09; 04-02-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Well, Goa is one of the beautiful places in India. Due to peak season, the visitors would be thronging to this place from all over the world. Whenever you visit there must see these beaches like Arambol Beach, Vagatot Beach, Baga Beach, Colva Beach and Chapora Beach.

Uttarakhand is one of the most significant and beautiful place of India. here you see all rich culture, pilgrim destinations, lush green valleys, snow covered mountains and even you get here full package of adventure sports. want to know more please visit our website triputtarakhand . Thanks!

Never get a chance to visit India . But heard a lot of about this country, My friend visited last year he told about few exciting place . I also want to visit hope i get a chance soon

6. Default

Munnar is one of the best places to travel in India.

Goa, Udaipur, Jaiselmer and kerela these are few cities which I loved a most.

My next plan is too visit north India and would like to explore the hidden places beyond the mountains.

If anybody wants to visit India and see the beauty of this country. Golden triangle tour 3 nights 4 days is the option to visit India's most beautiful cities which are famous for their fascinating beauty. These are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. There will you know about culture and history of these cities.

One of the best place to travel in India is Munnar. This place offers plethora of activities & is blessed with abundant beauty. And this beauty of Munnar is even more amplified during monsoon. Some of the scenic places you can visit here are:

Blossom International Park
    Devikulam
    Eravikulam
    Mattupetty Echo Point
    Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary

Also, below are some of the popular holiday activities in Munnar which can be done solo or with family:

Bird Watching
    Overnight Camping
    Nature & Plantation Walks
    Trekking

While your vacation here, make sure you stay at Club Mahindra Munnar resort. It offers plethora of indoor activities to keep you entertained throughout your family vacation.

I think There are a lot of best places to travel in india but the best is Kashmir..