Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1. Default What is SSL certification ?

What is SSL certification and how important ?
    Encrypting a secure e-mail can help to fight against hackers while you send secure e-mails from safe servers. Dedicated encrypted e-mail solution.

Why would you ask something that is related to your signature? I suppose you already know what is that and for what is that. Don't fool around just because you are making your self look like a fool.

3. Default

I just wondering what avarage people know about SSL !
    Encrypting a secure e-mail can help to fight against hackers while you send secure e-mails from safe servers. Dedicated encrypted e-mail solution.

WHAT IS SSL CERTIFFICATE
    SSL allows opening site via https:// and as a result data from/to your website visitor will be encrypted (non readable), so it is more secure if example your site visitor entering & submitting his password on your website, password is transfered in encrypted non readable form from visitor computer to your webserver.. quite important right?
    Last edited by fizzer; 12-02-2014 at 16:27 PM.

thanks for sharing

SSL certificates are small data files that digitally bind a graphic key to an organization's details.

SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a graphic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.

it's really good to have SSL. my site (non hosting) has SSL and I feel more conformable
    with my visitors privacy.

Can you help me? if i wan't to use SSL Certificates to my website, how much i have to pay?

10. Default

i have just bought SSL 14$/1 years

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast