Default How much do you know about the second world war?

How much do you know about the second world war?

Coming just two decades after the last great global conflict, the Second World War was the most widespread and deadliest war in history, involving more than 30 countries and resulting in more than 50 million military and civilian deaths (with some estimates as high as 85 million dead). Sparked by Adolf Hitler’s invasion of Poland in 1939, the war would drag on for six deadly years until the final Allied defeat of both Nazi Germany and Japan in 1945.

if i were to brain storm world war 2:
    1. Allied (UK, France, Soviet, US, China, etc) Vs Axis (Germany, Japan, Italy)
    2. The attach of Pearl Harbour drag US into war.

that's all i remember...

as a kid, i learned most of the world war, from the call of duty series of games... it depicts almost all of the major events in ww2 with a lot of similarity to the original events. and it lets the kids have a good way to learn history!

I was not there,

on serious notes, that war was hell bloody and deadly for Europeans

5. Default

World War II , also known as theSecond World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945 .that is what I know

6. Default

Over a quarter of the UK population doesn’t know when the Second World War ended
    Despite hours of media coverage around the 70th anniversary, 35% of those aged 35 and under still think the D-Day landings happened in Germany or don’t know where they did take place
    Over a half don’t know that Stalin was the leader of the Soviet Union during the War