Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Which host is better?

Hello friends,

I'm going to make/host a website soon and i narrowed it down to two hosts: fatcow and godaddy. They both have unlimited space/bandwith, no hidden taxes, plus they are pretty cheap.

Which do you think is better? Or do you think I have it all wrong and some other host is better? Please let me know.

The only better host I know and being used right now is 4goodhosting.com=spam. The speed of my websites has been increased since I used them and kicked out my old host and that was the right decision I've made. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far. Pricing is reasonable. I am very satisfied. Go ahead and try them.

I used buyshared. Cheap and reliable.

5. Default

I think go Daddy Is best...

Go daddy will be best one

I haven't heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. Anyway, from my personal experience, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com this web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.
    Last edited by iccwc2015; 01-21-2015 at 07:53 AM.

8. Default

Godaddy is better according to me, if you like fatcow services then you can get services from fatcow.

Hi,

Think that you will not regret having looked at ilovefreehosting.com servers.
    I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Awesome company! Great to work with.

Web hosting can be a important cost for anyone. When you are looking for Web hosting online there are so many to choose from that it can be an overwhelming task to try to tone it down to a handful to consider. Did you know that there are some Web hosting providers that cost less than 5 dollars a month and you get the same reliability and customer support (if not better) as the most expensive Web hosting companies? Take a look at
    Last edited by LyleRedus; 02-27-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast