Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What is the dedicated hosting ?

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the dedicated hosting ? tell me ...

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it? I can also recommend you to contact hostplay.com and their team, they will explain you everything in details. Pricing is ok.

Are you looking for a decent host?

A hack proof server is a server that is secured to prevent it from getting hacked. To do this, server will have software firewall installed or even a hardware firewall to block the IPs from which hacking attempts are being done.

Using a devoted web hosting service service offers the benefits of top rated, security, email balance, and control.

If you are interested in dedicated servers, I must say that digitalserver.com.mx is good option to deal.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. The only thing I would like to change is the bill from monthly to yearly.

I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server relates to the lease and personal use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises.
    Last edited by LyleRedus; 02-27-2015 at 02:13 AM.

8. Default

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises. A dedicated server is usually needed for a Web site that may develop a considerable amount of traffic - for example, a site that must handle up to 35 million hits a day. The server can usually be configured and operated remotely from the client company. Web hosting companies claim that the use of a dedicated server on their premises saves router, Internet connection, security system, and network administration costs.

A dedicated server is a physical hardware that you rent for your hosting solution. Such hosting provides you with more of everything, more memory, more bandwidth and more disk space. They also provide a dedicated support service by specialized team.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cheap Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

If you are searching for web hosting companies. You should know all the services about the company so that later on you may not get problem in your host. So after searching many companies, I found host for the best and cheap web hosting. It provides good services with best performance. I am using host since 2012 and i trust them. Try it once host.com.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast