Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Which VPS provider is better, digitalocean or linode?

I'm planning making my own personal website, and I want to host it using a VPS service.

I googled a lot about VPS providers, and I found these two pretty good. They are Digitalocean and Linode.

But I'm having a hard time deciding which one to use, I mean I kind of like both.

Can some one who have used these two services before give me some advise? Much appreciated.

I never heard with them. I would like you to check or use 4goodhosting.com=spam. Their VPS hosting is more reliable compare to leading and unknown hosts out there. Servers are fast and reliable. I have had no problems using them so far. Support service is very helpful and quick. It is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in few minutes with full solution. Go ahead and contact them.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
    I would also recommend you to compare zetservers.com, vpslink.com and vpsnine.com vps hosting solutions.
    They have good reputation in the hosting services market - you will not regret a thing.

I believe that kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting is the best. All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful
    I will be continuing to use them in hosting my various sites.

Digital Ocean is great. Linode was mixed until they upgraded their hardware recently, have heard good buzz about their new configs.

I know crookservers.com offer nice vps hosting deals at good rates.
    Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Quote Originally Posted by bintje View Post
    I'm planning making my own personal website, and I want to host it using a VPS service.

I googled a lot about VPS providers, and I found these two pretty good. They are Digitalocean and Linode.

But I'm having a hard time deciding which one to use, I mean I kind of like both.

Can some one who have used these two services before give me some advise? Much appreciated.
    Part of the problem is both of them are reputable and choosing between these two is totally depend on you and your requirements. You better contact both of them directly and try to figure out which one can meet your needs with affordable solution.

From my experience Digital Ocean is bad on DDoS Attacks example 100 MB Attack they simply Null Route your IP for hours or Suspended account like it happened to one guy I know.

From the mentioned above recommendations I would like to say that Vpsnine.com is one of the best vps host I've ever tried.
    They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

That's a useful info, thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast