Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

1. Default

Optimum performance at affordable pricesFrom $3.49/month ... You can install, configure, manage and automate your VPS directly from your conrol panel or the service

2. Default

I personally use vps so i dont have to face any downtime when i get huge traffic

If your hosting not able to run your site and if you have a huge number of traffic, then you should move to a vps.

Hosting from just $1.99/month, backed by the industry's best service and like you can save money with cheap gear and bottom-of-the-barrel components.

5. Default

Compared to a shared hosting service, a VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a technically superior solution in almost every single way. Technically, VPS servers are actually still “shared” environments (in as much as there will still be more than one user running on the same physical machine) but the technology used to assign resources and keep users separate is much more sophisticated.

6. Default

because it's so good for posting

Why is it good?

8. Default

vps you can got more control.. u must use this

VPS hosting is used as it helps to host privately without sharing your online space and bandwidth with other clients. This provides more security to your on the internet data and enables you to secure your server. VPS web hosting service also comes at cheaper prices compared to traditional web hosts.

10. Default

What the difference between VDS and VPS?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast