Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1. Default How to choose a good domain

I am thinking to buy some domains for our company. but when i search in godaddy.com I see many domains I like another people bought them. so How to I choose a good domain ? please show me.
    thanks.

You can choose good domain names from various domain registrars available. Some good names are:
    Eurodns
    Godaddy
    Namecheap
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cpanel Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

3. Default

Thanks rh-calvin.

In the past 12 months or so the domain market saw hundreds of new TLD's being released. While I still personally like TLD's like .com and .co.uk it may be worth worth looking into the TLD's that suit your business sector. Maybe Vietnam .Travel or .Vacation

If you still can't find the domain you are looking for or run out of ideas, search Google for 'Domain Spinners' ... These site allow you to chose which TLDs you are looking for along with your keyword and then you can list some prefixes and suffixes and it will combine various words and check the availability.

Hope that helps

6. Default

Thanks mr kathyrose and mr WiziHost. in the past I bought many domains with hyphens and numbers. however, after few years, I feel it is not good for SEO and remember, so I canceled them. Besides, I like some domain such as Vietnam.Travel, Vietnam.Vacation, ... but I search they are not avalaible, they bought buy another person.

7. Default

you can get some domain name ideas from namestation etc...

try to search for the startup and domain search website. These gives more insightful ideas to develop a new branded based domain.

9. Default

Thanks makably & abbytax. I will try to search some good domain with some website such as godaddy.com, enom.com ...

use bus a name to try different option and get more ideas

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast