Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

1. Default

The Google Sandbox Effect is a concept used to explain why newly-registered domains and websites rank poorly in Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS) for a period of time. In other words new websites are put into a "sandbox" or a holding area and have their search ratings on hold until they can prove worthy of ranking.

Google Sandbox is the place where the fresh and less authoritative sites were kept for a certain time period, till their establishment in the search results. This may happens due to the building of so many links within a short time span.

I don't think so this will happen for new domain. Still i had purchased new domain and upload theme after this i saw my domain was indexed in SERP but not cached.
    Last edited by bradvictor1; 07-10-2017 at 06:46 AM.

4. Default

Google Sandbox is generally used for websites which are newly launched and then arouse the suspicion of Google, usually by adding a large amount of new content in a very short period of time. This appears to Google as spam; and the Sandbox is essentially a spam filter which watches for suspicious activity, reasoning that a site which adds enormous numbers of new posts, pages and content instantly is probably filling itself with duplicate content or engaging in search engine spamming.

5. Default

The Google sandbox or “sandbox effect” is a filter that Google applies to new websites that want to rank in the search results for specific phrases.

Less authority sites were kept for certain time period in this Google sandbox.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3