Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1. Default Domain .xyz good for SEO?

Hello!
    My domain name to buy the already bought all gone, now only .xyz. This domain name is not known well for SEO not everyone!

There are various customized domain name extensions that we have today. But .com is the most preferred and top quality for ranking keywords in search engines.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cheap Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    There are various customized domain name extensions that we have today. But .com is the most preferred and top quality for ranking keywords in search engines.
    Thank you!

4. Default

Determining a good domain name comes down to 3 different approaches. They are brand, brand plus keyword, or simply a exact or broad match keyword domain. Of these 3 choices the most ideal approach is the second. One in which you can obtain a domain that has all the needed aspects of a well branded domain name as well as a keyword targeted name for search engine optimization. Often this option is not available. In the case that it isn’t available for you the second best approach would be a branded only domain name. But before we go into the details of these 3 domain name approaches and the benefits and deficits of each one. Let’s first lay out quality domain name practices no matter your choice. A domain name should be:

• Short and succinct—easy to remember.
    • Provide an idea of what will be found at the site.
    • Easy to spell/read; one of the most common mistakes in this regard is when a domain name is chosen with the last letter of the first word and first letter of the second word are the same. This would be something like infoonline.com. Whether you decide to use both o’s or just keep one (infonline.com) it’s still confusing and bound to cause issues.
    • Avoid numbers and hyphens unless it is part of your business name; these cheapen the way you appear and often cause navigational issues.

There are plenty of domain names like .co.in .in for India only and others are .net .com etc.
    But .xyz is not as popular as these. ANd most popular domain is .com.

There are various customized domain name extensions that we have today. But .com is the most preferred and top quality for ranking keywords in search engines.Yes its ri8
    Last edited by diana888; 12-14-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Affect of the domain extension is little to none when it is SEO we are talking about.

But google says they may value local extensions better for local searches. Real value of an extension comes when you want your site's address to be remembered without confusion and when you want to have the impression of being more solid/pro.

Dear friend!
    I think .com is the most famous extension and .co, .in. net are some other famous extension names which are very good for SEO. Xyz have no importance according to SEO point of view yet because its not as much famous!

use domain .com only i think.xyz is new domain and not yet recorded in SEO. i think like that.

i dont think it is good for seo also it is more expensive than .com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast