Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1. Default Free Hosting & Search Engine Ranking

Hello Everyone,

I new to this forum hope to get some quick response.

I have a domain name with me now i would like to host it. But I am looking for the a free hosting services. But I am a bit confused couple of my friend says that there is no harm in opting the free hosting services but some of them says if i want my blog to get ranked in the search engine i should go with any paid hosting services. As search engines like google won't trust free hosting services.

Plz suggest what should i do??

hope help from you. thanks in advance.

i do not think that you should afraid to be badly ranked just because you are using free hosting
    it is possible, such bad ranking, it definatelly is (its called bad neighbours, many sites on same IP, same server who use blackhat seo etc.)
    but i think on paid hosting there you can face similar issue..

Thanks for post

Free hosting services is good enough to host webpages but sharing a database with someone is an critical isssue.

free hosting is good, but make sure your are using with the right way.

thanks for this info....

If you are looking to use your domain for business or to make money or something that means something to you I would not go with free hosting.

9 times out of 10 the IP are going to be blacklisted already, Have no support, tons of ads.

With shared hosting pricing less than 5 bucks a month almost anyone can afford that. cut out two cokes a month and hosting is paid for.

way better support and ip

Google allows certain limit on indexing and it is based on server I.P. On shared hosting if a website is already consuming too many resources bot crawling you will be affected and might notice slow indexing or search engine bots are not crawling your blog.

If I Create one Blog and share many blog post in one blog . then google not index my all blog post ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast