Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1. Default Better Smart Phones...?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, Vivo and Gionee Which Is Better In Smart Phones...?

According to me Gionee is better..!!

I have a Z10 and always been a BlackBerry user. With the BlackBerry Z10 (Q10) you get what's called BlackBerry Balance which allows you to do business and play without having them interfere with eachother. If your phone was to ever be stolen or lost there's an app called BlackBerry Protect which allows you to track your phone and keep it secure and if hacked the phone would do a full security wipe without your permission, just be sure you have all apps backed up in BlackBerry Link(security is the top priority.

I have been using smart phones since 98 and have plowed through quite a few. My favorite so far for price, features, and ease of use is my tornado by HTC (look at t-mobile MDA). MP3, video, ms exchange/outlook, hotmail/windows live wifi, etc voice activated program for phone book and applicaitons. At cingular and t-mobile you can find the Dash and SDA smaller versions that are cool phones.

7. Default

Thanks For Suggestion...

Vivo is my choice..

you get what's called BlackBerry Balance which allows you to do business and play without having them interfere with each other.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast