Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any good web host with Money Back Guarantee?

Hello friends,

I need 15GBs - disk space and 100GBs - badnwidth, cPanel.
    The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    So, waiting for your recommendations?

Think that you will not regret having looked at tunevps.com website hosting solutions. Pricing is super cheap.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/tunevps

To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.
    i used ViUX.com too. Very good support. try to use it friend

How much disk space and bandwidth do you require? Could you be more specific? What server location are you interested in?

If you ask me, I know Pulsedmedia.com offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Many of my clients are happy using their ssd hosting services. Ssd is much faster than regular hosting. They have servers in EU, France.

I know with ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    Last edited by Gingasen; 03-22-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arianagrand View Post
    Hello friends,

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. Choose the one that has nice reputation in the hosting market.
    You can trust Swissns.ch -
    no doubt, your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

If you need to receive quality hosting my recommendation is Hostwinds.com. They are offering guaranteed uptime and 60-day money back. Support is skilled and highly available.

Check hostgator, fatcow, namecheap,. Almost every host provides money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by arianagrand View Post
    Hello friends,

I strongly believe that .com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. Check their FB page: facebook.com/
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast