Default Cheap Reseller Hosting in Italy?

I require your help in choosing the right web host offering reseller hosting account in Italy.
    I need 40 gbs of disk, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux, Italian server location. What can you say about QHoster.com reliability? Any discounts?

please comment on this web host. I also need some alternatives to compare.

Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
    QHoster.com is professional web host. I like their pricing. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

I like QHoster.com availability of server locations:
    UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
    I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

I can say that QHoster.com have really nice FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
    They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
    Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
    QHoster.com will suit all your needs, their servers in Italy are really stable. Check out this reseller hosting package (pricing for it is $24.95/mo).
    Reseller Plan RSL-1
    • UNLIMITED Domains
    • UNLIMITED cPanel Accounts
    • 50 GB Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Monthly Bandwidth
    • UNLIMITED Emails & Forwarders
    • UNLIMITED MySQL Databases

6. Default

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.