Default Help Me For Choose An Dedicated Server?

Dear friends I have good knowledge about shared and vps. I have allready 5 website ,but i want to make new one with dedicated server.Anyone can tell me which hosting provider is good for dedicated server with lowest cost with fast speed.I will be helpfull.Please share.

I suggest you to check with Dedicated hostingOffers section for high quality instant setup dedicated server at very low price.
    VPS9 networks will provide you some of the affordable dedicated server packages with 24/7 support and 99% uptime and much more. kindly let me know your specification and needs in detail,so that we can help you out further.
    Last edited by VijayP; 04-11-2016 at 00:23 AM.
    VPS9.net - Secured and Reliable Hosting Services
    Unmanaged VPS | Dedicated Hosting | Special Offers

Quote Originally Posted by VijayP View Post
    I suggest you to check with Dedicated hostingOffers section for high quality instant setup dedicated server at very low price.
    VPS9 networks will provide you some of the affordable dedicated server packages with 24/7 support and 99% uptime and much more. kindly let me know your specification and needs in detail,so that we can help you out further.

Where is the offer section? I actually cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by tophyip View Post
    Dear friends I have good knowledge about shared and vps. I have allready 5 website ,but i want to make new one with dedicated server.Anyone can tell me which hosting provider is good for dedicated server with lowest cost with fast speed.I will be helpfull.Please share.
    Are you looking for dedicated hosting provider as per your geo location or it does not matters much to you?

I will suggest you to go through Offers sections of forum sites there you will find many provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

f you are looking to host ASP.NET code, MS SQL Server or to use Microsoft IIS, you need a Microsoft Windows Dedicated Server. If you wish to use an open source stack such as Apache/php/mysql (LAMP) or Ruby On Rails, a Linux server is the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by tophyip View Post
    Speaking from my own experience, I stopped my journey looking for Dedicated Hosting when I came across to HostJedi
    Before them I tried a wide range of providers like Hostgator, GoDaddy, 1$1 etc. and all of them have pretty good Dedicated Hosting to offer but none of them had 128GB of RAM along with SSD etc. Those specs solved all of my needs for a website I started 3 years ago.
    I'm not going to post any link because I have zero interest in promoting their website so all I can do is to recommend you to search on Google for HostJedi's Dedicated Hosting and take a closer look at their offers. It might help you.
    Wish you the best luck guys, keep rocking.

9. Default

There are many ways to check dedicated servers.... but in my opinion you check Russian base server because its cheaper and reliable then others .... this is my experience

--------------------------------------------------

I will recommend you to go through Provides parts of community sites there you will find many company from them choose one as per your need and price range.