Default Any professional streaming reseller hosting?

What web hosts do you know that could be cool for getting streaming reseller hosting packages?
    The thing is that I need to help one of my clients to choose the most stable and reliable host for this.
    Any info on Rogohosting.com and their hosting services?
    What can you tell me about their customer support?

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get reseller hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware, no matter what location is needed.

After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, Rogohosting.com is the best host so far.

Really cool special promo: 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Rogohosting.com service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
    My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up. Check their fb page also: facebook.com/rogohosting

This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

If you are in search of quality reseller host check out deals from Kvchosting.com. With their plans you will receive high uptime, helpful support and various useful features included.

One of my friends recommended me to get reseller hosting plan offered by Rogohosting.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth. I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified. I paid via paypal and they activated my reseller account within 20 minutes. Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I believe you'll better get more options to choose from. Take a look at SiveHost.com that is well-known as stable host which plans are featured and cheap.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

You can get nice cPanel reseller hosting plans offered by QHoster.com and their professionals team.
    Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS!

Server locations they offer: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore!

According to my knowledge SiveHost.com is reputable company with featured cheap plans, they've always had excellent support. Top of the line.