Default 99.9% uptime reseller hosting in US? Any help dudes?

I would like to find the most reliable place for getting reseller hosting service, especially in US.
    Have seen that .com offered reseller hosting plans along with 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their servers are located in US.

I need over 50 gbs of disk space and 1 TB of bandwidth. Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

I think you need more reliable names. Check out Kvchosting.com hosting solutions. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast SSD based hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

If you are in search of quality reseller host you will be pleased with SiveHost.com. With their plans you will receive high uptime, helpful support and various useful features included.

I heard lots of positive feedbacks on SiveHost.com fast servers. Their plans are featured and low-cost. Stability is outstanding.

I believe that the comparison will help you to choose the best option for getting reseller hosting deals.
    You can look at Hostwinds and their reseller hosting packages. They are resourceful and feature-rich + coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
    The price for 50 gbs of disk space package is really competitive.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers. I have found nice option here at web hosting offers section:
    It is QHoster.com - these guys offer really superb feature-rich cPanel reseller hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
    Coupon: wht10life - 10% lifetime discount, and server locations are: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I guess Kvchosting.com will work much better for you. The thing is that their ssd hosting is much faster than regular one.
    According to reviews, their ssd reseller hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

They facebook page is really informative: facebook.com/kvchosting
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

If you, guys, require reliable reseller hosting plans along with real Mexican IPs, I can highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx.
    Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.