Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Taj Mahal

1. Default Taj Mahal

Last night, my sister told me that she want to enjoy a tour of Taj Mahal India in the summer vacations with his friends because it is a really beautiful destination as she heard. So, I want to read your views about it that is it will be good time and place for her or not?

Coming back from my niagara falls bus trip

2. Default

It will be an impressive way to have fun in India to go and spend some time there on its most famous place around the globe. Taj Mahal's construction and its history grab the attention of travel lovers toward this region to have fun. I am sure your sister will have lovely time.

day trips from new york with my brother was a fabulous time for both of us.

3. Default

Well, I think you are right Buddy, I will be really great for my sister to visit India and pass through its beautiful and historical attractions. I so sure that she will visit there popular places and succeed to collect memorable memories from there.

4. Default

I will wait for your reply to see how was your sister time to be in India and have fun on this romantic destination to see its interior. I will wait and looking for your next reply to read an interesting travel story related this lovely place to have some time there.

It's is cool location, but Halong better, Look website : vietnamtourbooking

Taj Mahal. An immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his .

Taj Mahal is one of the best destination of india. it is situated in agra. it is very peaceful city and you will also enjoy your tour. Red fort, Akbar tomb, Fatehpur sikri are the other monument of agra.

Taj Mahal is the great historical building. It made by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.

It is the great tourist spot. The design and the architecture is amazing. The interior design also excellent.

Taj Mahal is a beautiful destination of india and it is number one wonder of world. Agra have so many good destination to visit and taj mahal is best place to visit in agra.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast