Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

1. Default

you have to verify your account either through your bank account or through your credit/debit card.

PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments. Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account.

3. Default

Pay Pal is the good services, The only thing is that we should abide by the terms and condition. This is good payment gateway

4. Default

Hey Sincats,

I have been using Paypal for over a year now and I must thank you for giving this very important caution. I will be even more careful while making any kind of Transactions.

I just need to be careful that I don't do any kind of wrong things due to which my account will get frozen

Thanks a lot once again for your valuable guidance.

I think paypal is one of the best online payment methods of receiving and sending.Just read and follow instruction.I use paypal serveral years until now and even i encountered a lot of problem we still solved by sending supported documents they need.I love paypal i hope you love it too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3