Default cheap ecommerce server

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for big e-commerce project.
    Budget is around $80-100.
    I've found several web hosts and Hostzealot.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?
    Last edited by Gingasen; 05-31-2016 at 07:05 AM.

I can't anything about this host but I'd recommend you to use servers from hostingsource.com or pirateshosting.net.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

You can rely on Plusplushosting.net in any situation you may experience - their team is really professional and dedicated servers are fast. Here is the one I like:
    Intel E3-1230v3 8MB Cache Only for $ 165/mo
    CPU - 4 w/HT
    RAM - 16GB ECC DDR3
    HD - 2TB WD Black SATA III
    Bandwidth - 20TB
    They are good. And you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best. I can say WooServers.com would meet your needs. They are providing trustworthy deals with solid hardware and stable networking.

Pretty good resourceful dedicated servers offered by Superbithost.com - you can pay via Bitcoin. Their pricing is reasonable.
    Moreover, they offer secure SSL Certificates as well as DDos protection. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I think you need to look for customer reviews on them to know about their services directly from clients. According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

It seems to me servers from a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    Their dedicated managed server is ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware.

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

Now I am sure that Hostzealot.com is perfect option for me. They have all needed features, high available staff and affordable pricing. Thanks for your replies.

Search on Google many dedicated server provider but first of all check company reviews,price,features and support.