Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any good web hosts offering stable servers in Germany?

Hello friends,

I need 500GBs - disk space and 7 TBs - badnwidth, Linux, 8 gbs of ram.
    The host should have 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    One of my friends suggested me choosing swissns.ch. But still hesitate.
    Do they think they can be good solution for my needs?
    So, waiting for your recommendations?
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I believe you need to have more reliable options. I can name Rackend.com as reputable host with responsive support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

I can say you can rely on Rackend.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

I'd recommend you to use servers from pirateshosting.net and veeble.org, their servers work with no outages.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

As for me WooServers.com server solutions are the most reliable place to get dedis. I love their top level services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Servers from hostingsource.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with our terms and conditions.

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing top level servers with stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

I used to have different hosts, and had a lot of problems with down time, especially email. It was killing us and so I researched hosts based on uptime and price, looking for a new home. I chose Swissns.ch about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I can absolutely agree with the previous positive comments about Swissns.ch - these guys know what they do.

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. Pricing is reasonable.

I like their facebook page: facebook.com/swissns.ch
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Search on Google many company provide this type service.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast