Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need shared hosting for my blogs

I decided to host several wordpress blogs and can't decide what company to choose.

10 gbs of disk space would be good enough!

Stratus4.com web hosting plans meet my specific needs, but I am not about this web host.
    What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points? Can you help me to choose the host?
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cpanel Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

Great customer service and support through instant messengers and Skype.

Any time you need help they are there for you. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Stratus4.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy!
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

According to my experience the best option where to get low-cost reliable wordpress hosting is ViUX.com. With their plans you will get fast featured plans and helpful responsive techies.

Shared hostings are not best for multiple sites, however if you are looking for some companies I would suggest going with iPage and Bluehost. You can always go with VPS if you need more space.

According to my experience ViUX.com is great webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

we can help you out. check out CenTex Hosting

As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Quality hosting services from ViUX.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick plies from their staff and get highest stability from their cloud solutions.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Services from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for your demands.
    They provide plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget.
    Try them to see how they work in reality.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast