Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Litespeed Hosting

Hello everyone!
    I am in search for the perfect litespeed shared hosting service and I heard hostwinds.com to be one of the best for that, are they really as good as they are spoken about?

In my opinion Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.

You can trust hostwinds.com services that are well-known among webmasters as fast and high quality. Their servers are perfectly tweaked to reach best performance and support techies are highly skilled.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

You know, Litespeed server is over 10x faster than Apache web server, so I believe Hostwinds.com will meet your expectations in terms of speed.

It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. You can also follow their twitter account here: twitter.com/hostwinds
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Think that it will be also useful if you I share some information on Plusplushosting.net and their hosting solutions.
    They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting! According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

No doubt, Hostwinds.com is the best option for hosting web sites.
    They have great plans and lots of server features. Their plans' capacity might not be amazingly huge, but it's reasonable and fair. I just wish every company I've deal with on a daily basis are as quick and professional as they are, alas many don't come even close... however, at least I know that my website hosting is secured for years to come!
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Thanks for your replies. As I see hostwinds.com is really trustworthy host. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

If you want Litespeed webhosting I'd suggest also getting a webhost that also uses Cloudlinux.

We provide Cloudlinux, Litespeed and daily backups starting at $1.99 a month.

We also have 24/7 support.

Check Adharaweb.com

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I recommend Hostwinds ssd hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running. You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price. Rock solid control panel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast