Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1. Default Disadvantage(s) of Free Web Hosting?

I am planning to put up a website and I am undecided if I should get:

• free website hosting
    • blogger
    • paid web host

If you could please tell me the disadvantages of free web hosting so I can decide which way to go. Thank you.

2. Default

I think that base on you daily traffic and budget you will choose the best method for you

3. Default

Paid web host will be best one there you will get good services and support for you website

Quote Originally Posted by sansastark View Post
    I am planning to put up a website and I am undecided if I should get:

• free website hosting
    • blogger
    • paid web host

If you could please tell me the disadvantages of free web hosting so I can decide which way to go. Thank you.
    Paid web hosting will give you prolific outcome by all means. Therefore, it will be better for you to prefer paid hosting rather than free hosting.

Visit weblicence.net to get reliable, efficient, and affordable hosting solutions with 24x7 support.

Paid web hosting is a better bet among all the options. By choosing a reliable web host, one can rest easy about security as well as faster loading of our site.

The free web hosting is ideal if budget is small and it will perfect for personal website also these have some disadvantages we can see in following terms,
    1.Only limited amount of space you can use
    2.It uses popups it will be irritating for visitors
    3.This free sites name along with your domain name if you run business your client might think you have not capable of run your own website
    4.You can't host script or any executable files
    5.Free user have no backup facility restrict certain number of backups.

Hi,

Disadvantages of Free Web Hosting:

Free website hosting only has a limited amount of space you can use. Free hosting accounts often do not provide enough storage or bandwidth for most businesses. There is not enough room for a large website site with many colorful graphics, some video and multiple pages.
    You may wonder how free providers can afford to offer free website hosting. Almost always, they make money by putting advertisements on the free pages. Therefore, you can certainly expect your pages to show ads on them that you did not place there. The worst is when a free host uses popups, which is very aggravating for visitors. Free web hosting sites term and conditions often require that you allow their online banners and advertisements to be placed on your website. As they will say, it is what pays the bills.
    A free site has their name along with your unique domain name in the address. If you have a business, a potential client might think you are not successful enough to have your own website, and turn away to find someone whose website is with one of the best paid website hosting services.
    You must use their website designs and system and cannot upload other popular website products like Wordpress into the free site.

The bottom line, paid website hosting is the better option for anyone seeking web hosting for a business. When it comes to choosing a website hosting provider to display your website content, it is important to analyze your needs and the services being offered.

Paid website hosting definitely comes out as the winner. It simply has more to offer, and can be obtained for very affordable rates these days. Click here for information on the high quality and cheapest website hosting Philippines package offered by WebFocus Solutions, Inc.

Oh i see.. Now i know.. thanks.. It helped me a lot...
    Last edited by JohanStenberg; 08-15-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Disadvantages of free web hosting,
    1, The commercial website owners would not like to put any ads on their website other than their own.
    2, the free hosting plans do not provide the separate domain name.Instead they only offer the sub domain upon their own domain name.
    3, There is no customer support if you get technically stuck on installation or there is a need for tutorial or guidance.
    4, The free hosting services have limited bandwidth and data transfer speed.

10. Default

1, Downtime
    2, Lack of customer support
    3, Forced Ads
    4, No self control
    5, No E-mail account
    6, No support for PHP/MYSQL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast