Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What is Hosting?

Hello Friends,

What is Hosting?

If you have any suggestion, please suggest me.

Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page on to the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers.

Thanks for your reply. This is very helpful for me.

When we create a website then its need to be online for which a resource is always working to take your data online always consistently for which there is always need to some space online that host by several kind of server that scenario is called web hosting. When you take online hosting server then you use that space only for you but some services which are used online with other website at that time there is a concept of cloud hosting server.

5. Default

Great information thanks for sharing with us

Quote Originally Posted by hunterlee View Post
    Hello Friends,

What is Hosting?

If you have any suggestion, please suggest me.
    Web Hosting acts as a bridge that hosts your webpage or website on internet.

Visit weblicence.net to get reliable, efficient, and affordable hosting solutions with 24x7 support.

Hi,
    A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers.

8. Default

the movement or business of giving storage room and access to sites.

the place you put your source code and database, host is a part of server, I recommend you should use vps instead of any host

10. Default

Hosting is the short words of Share hosting server. Which is file manager of your website, which can allow you to access website file and media

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast