Default Mexican web hosts to get reseller hosting accounts at?

I would like to start offering hosting solutions to my clients located in Mexico, so I need reseller package with real Mexican Ips...
    Need help to choose the best host.
    I have found QHoster.com and Digitalserver.com.mx offered reseller hosting plans in Mexico. What do you think of them?
    Any discounts? What host would you choose if you were me?
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I can give my vote to QHoster.com servers.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host. I must say that it is the host I can rely on in any situation, I recommend them.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

QHoster.com plans impressed me with the price and features.
    I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
    Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team. Check their facebook page also: facebook.com/qhoster

Digitalserver.com would be the best bet if you need real Mexican web hosting services that are based on quality.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

You can like their facebook page here: facebook.com/DigitalServer

Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with QHoster.com. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!