1. Default Remote backups service?

I'd like to find some kind of remote backups service to backup my site files and databases. It would have to be pretty big, up to a few TB's of data most likely. This is to protect in case of my server getting hacked, or suffering some kind of hard drive or mysql failure. So I prefer if it's independent from my hosting company.

Can you recommend something similar? thanks

2. Default

If you are using cPanel/WHM
    WHM > Backup > Backup Configuration > Additional Destinations > FTP > Add your ftp account
    If not using cPanel/WHM tell me what's control panel you are using it should have automatic ftp backup if not have this option you can made this process via script.
    Anyway, i can help you

thanks for the info.. keep on sharing

A remote backup service is a service that provides users with a system for the backup, storage, and recovery of computer files. Online backup providers are companies that provide this type of service to end users. Such backup services are considered a form of cloud computing.

A remote, online, or managed backup service, sometimes marketed as cloud backup or backup-as-a-service, is a service that provides users with a system for the backup, storage, and recovery of computer files. Online backup providers are companies that provide this type of service to end users (or clients). Such backup services are considered a form of cloud computing.

Online backup systems are typically built around a client software program that runs on a schedule. Some systems run once a day, usually at night while computers aren't in use. Other newer cloud backup services run continuously to capture changes to user systems nearly in real-time. The only backup system typically collects, compresses, encrypts, and transfers the data to the remote backup service provider's servers or off-site hardware.

There are many products on the market – all offering different feature sets, service levels, and types of encryption. Providers of this type of service frequently target specific market segments. High-end LAN-based backup systems may offer services such as Active Directory, client remote control, or open file backups. Consumer online backup companies frequently have beta software offerings and/or free-trial backup services with fewer live support options.

Website-Design-Development-Company

A remote, online, or managed backup service, sometimes marketed as cloud backup or backup-as-a-service, is a service that provides users with a system for the backup

7. Default

Now with some famous providers, they give you free backup service too

A remote back-up solutions something that provides customers with a system for the back-up, storage, and restoration of computer information. Online back-up suppliers are companies that provide this type and services information to end customers. Such back-up services are considered a form of reasoning processing.

WHM => Backup => Backup Configuration => Additional Destinations => FTP => Add your ftp account