Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need cheap hosting based on Linux os

What are the best web hosts based on Linux Os do you know and can recommend me to look at?
    I need over 10 gbs of HD + helpful and responsive English speaking customer support.
    What can you say about Plusplushosting.net and their services? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Plusplushosting.net will meet your needs.
    Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them. Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

As an alternative option I can name iFastNet.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

I have been using Plusplushosting.net for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting!
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I suggest ViUX.com that is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Plusplushosting.net is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Their FB page is really informative: facebook.com/plusplus.hosting

YES. Easy to use control panel. The space and bandwidth plusplushosting.net provided are great and worth the price.
    All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

To my mind .com as best fit for anyone. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

I prefer to choose host with good reputation and reviews such as webhostingzone.org. With their hosting services my websites are running smooth and support is always available to help with any issue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast