Default dedicated hosting plans in China?

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering dedicated hosting plans in China
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found superbithost.com - will it be good option for my needs?

I need about 500 gbs of space, 16 gb of ram and 10 tbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I'd advice you to use servers from hostingsource.com and thehostingcompanyus.com, servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    They are not pricey and resourceful enough to be used by the web masters with a tight budget.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at I recommend to trust superbithost.com dedicated hosting packages. With their service you will receive big variety of location choice and available staff.

Go ahead, superbithost.com is well-known bitcoin offshore web host with helpful and professional customer support (24/7).
    Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Yeah, superbithost.com would be a good option for getting offshore hosting solutions. I am impressed by their server locations:
    China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).

No doubt, Superbithost.com will be one of the best choice!